CocoaCRM ® - a new Customer Relationship Management App for iOS
We offer a solid, but inexpensive mobile CRM solution - designed from the ground up for iOS Devices:
CocoaCRM® is a standalone desktop Customer Relationship Management (CRM) App for macOS. CocoaCRM® for iOS is the iPhone/iPad version of the App which can be used either completely independently, or in combination with it.
Often enough, a "companion" iOS App is a lesser version of a macOS solution. However, with CocoaCRM for iOS, this is not the case. In fact, while it lacks a few features of the macOS version, it introduces many novel features critical for the mobile CRM experience, and even includes a couple of features not yet provided in the macOS version.
We thought real hard about how CRM should work on a mobile device. We designed the iOS version of CocoaCRM around three key principles... that a mobile CRM App must:
- allow creating records through as little typing as possible
- enable both easily importing and exporting data
- deliver powerful conveniences for finding needles in haystacks
Like the macOS version of CocoaCRM, the iOS version was designed for fast, efficient use - both are native Apps, for which there is no web latency. Each can also synchronize data records with the other. And both support quick navigation, data entry and data retrieval - with the iOS version of the App particularly designed for the unique requirements of engaging in CRM tasks from a mobile device.
The iOS version of CocoaCRM supports:
- Creating Organization records, Contact records either within Organization records or independent of any, and date stamped Conversation Notes within Contact records
- Easily switching between three different perspectives on your data - an Organizations Perspective, a Contacts Perspective, and a Notes Perspective (and powerfully, seeing any filter applied in one perspective, reapplied in the next)
- Both Sorting and Filtering records easily - and Classifying records in bulk as desired
- Characterizing your records using "Priority", "Source of Lead", and many other pre-defined fields, and also customizing fields
- Viewing your Apple Calendar Events, and easily filtering them on the basis of time and/or their relation to records within our App
- Adding new Calendar Events pre-populated with data from selected records
- Creating and applying Workflows to Contacts, i.e., applying sets of Tasks, for supporting Sales Cycle Management
- Syncing records with the macOS version of CocoaCRM, via Apple's iCloud and CloudKit
- Importing and Exporting JSON files as well as CSV
- Importing and Exporting data to your own Dropbox® account - such as for remotely backing up data or sharing data with another user
- Importing or Exporting contact information to Apple's Contacts App
- Filling out text fields manually or as appropriate, more easily via selecting pre-populated or previously used values
- Viewing your own location or the location of a record on a map, identifying nearby organizations, and creating records from them (applying contact information delivered by Apple Map Services)
- Changing the appearance of the App in terms of color scheme and font scheme
- Customizing field names for many Organization and Contact records
What else? We are proud that CocoaCRM ® contains no user tracking software - we wanted to offer a CRM product that never connects to any server (unless its user chooses to connect it) - that can be used as a completely private solution.
If you are responsible for sales at a small company, and you need a solid, but inexpensive CRM solution - the iOS version of CocoaCRM can work for you, either in combination with the macOS version, or in fact, just on its own.